Ohio City, OH Postcard from Bob Albert
Ohio City, Ohio was 89.9 miles from Toledo, had a telegraph call of JU and G. C. Marston was agent about the time this photo was taken. This postcard view shows the junction of the Clover Leaf (in foreground), the Cincinnati Northern (between the tower and depot) and the Erie (on far side of depot) before the tower was moved into the corner of the depot. For later view refer to page 167 in John Rehor's "The Nickel Plate Story". The postcard was
postmarked Feb. 13, 1909.
[ Back to the Shared Pictures Page ]